Our Top Wedding Blogs & How to Write Your Own
Planning a wedding requires the ability to make good choices about wedding venues, honeymoon packages, dresses, florists, photographers, and a host of other vendors. Our blogs will help you through the premarital maze so that you can enjoy one of the most exciting days of your life.
If you think buying a diamond engagement ring is an intimidating process (trust me, I know), preparing for a wedding is going to be many times more stressful.
From setting a date, finding a venue, sourcing for wedding decorations to sending invitations, there are loads of things that require careful planning and budgeting.
Know Your Target Audience
Your wedding business is not right for everyone, so tailor your blog content to reach your ideal clients.
Looking for the ultimate Wedding Reception Venue in Melbourne? Look no further, Cosmopolitan events are here.
Our wedding bouquet and boutonniere sets are perfect for destination weddings, intimate gatherings, or vow renewals. Start with our pre-designed silk-wedding bouquets or order a custom design to match your colours. Our beautiful wedding bouquets will wow your guests and look amazing on your special.
Keep it Fresh
If I let it slide for a couple of weeks due to the busy season, I might spend one or two days playing catch up afterwards. It does take what seems like an enormous amount of time to me, but I realize the importance of my business.
A wedding blog with our best wedding and event planning tips from event expert to help you plan your dream day as a pro and make you enjoy it!
Make it Relevant
Make sure that everything you blog about is relevant to your readers, as well as something that you know they want to know about or see.
Write Short Informative Posts
Everyone’s time is precious- to keep your readers engaged to keep your posts short and helpful.
Don’t write fluff
When you write about the things you are most passionate about in your field, the writing comes easy.
Keep it Short
Nobody has time to read a massive dissertation on wedding dresses, and you don’t have the time to write it, however much you like the topic. Restraint is necessary when it comes to writing time if you enjoy it.
Write What You Know
You are an expert in your field – show it by writing about what you know.
Groovy Groomsmen Gifts is a one-stop-shop for grooms looking to find groomsmen gift ideas for the awesome guys they call their groomsmen. Striving for both creativity and functionality, this site offers practical yet unique gifts that you won’t easily find anywhere else – products that stand out and won’t end up at the bottom of a storage box following the wedding. Here you can also find lots of resources that would help every couple know everything they need to know for their groomsmen. Research is excellent, but the experience is far more valuable to your readers. Write what you know. Not what you think you do.
Give Advice, Tips and Tricks
Brides and grooms are searching for helpful tips and advice, so give it to them!
Our Top Wedding Blogs
- 4 Real Equality Weddings – This is a website dedicated to same-sex weddings. Emily frequently blogs about the couples who submit their stories to the site.
- Alan Viau – The journal of a wedding officiant based in Ottawa. Dr Viau offers excellent wedding advice and knowledge of the local wedding scene.
- Ana Gregoric – View stunning photographs of weddings that are captured and shared by a professional photographer here.
- Practical Wedding – Besides a step by step guide to wedding planning, APW has a balanced mix of wedding stories, advice, how-tos and relationship tips in their content.
- Bayside Bride – A comprehensive wedding resource and source of inspiration. If you intend to get married in the Annapolis and Chesapeake region, this is a must-read.
- Beautilicious 40 Bride – Award-winning blog that specializes in advice and inspiration for brides over 40. The story behind the site’s creation is worth a read too!
- Before the Big Day – From the latest bridal trends and DIY wedding projects, Before the Big Day is the perfect website to get ideas for a truly unique wedding.
- Bitchless Bride – Written by a former wedding and event planner, Bitchless Bride, is an engaging and entertaining blog about wedding planning.
- Boho Weddings – Kelly Hood is an award-winning wedding planner who creates the website. This is a place for couples across the World to find all kinds of inspiration and wedding ideas.
- Brenda’s Wedding Blog – You can find inspiration here to create elegant weddings and also get business tips to enhance your sales if you are a bridal vendor.
- Bride Chic – This blog is all about wedding fashion and features a ton of ideas to help you look your best on your big day.
- BrideClub ME – UAE’s premier wedding resource with a welcoming support network and community. This award is jointly shared with Rhiannon’s blog, the Expat Bride.
- Brides Up North – Specially focused in the wedding industry north of England, the blog encourages its readers to think local and to support local bridal businesses.
- Burnetts Boards – Discover the latest bridal fashion, trends, styled shoots and wedding inspiration boards with this daily updated blog.
- Capital Romance – Get advice and tips to planning practical, affordable and awesome weddings. You can also find some DIY tutorials to create your décor and accessories.
- Classic Bride Blog – Initially started as an outlet to gather inspiration for the blogger’s wedding, Sarah has grown her blog into a comprehensive source of information for would-be brides.
- Confetti Day Dreams – A South African bridal blog that’s filled with ideas, stories and DIY articles. While you are there, remember to check out the bridal resources section and download the printable workbooks.
- Couture Colorado – Find out the latest wedding fashion trends and newest products from the bridal industry here. COUTUREcolorado is an essential guide to brides and grooms planning for a wedding in Colorado.
- Curious Wedding – A leading British resource that showcases the products and services of local businesses. If you are a UK based groom or bride-to-be, make sure you stop by this website.
- Day Dreaming Bride – If you are planning a wedding under tight budget constraints, this is the perfect place for you to find tips and practical advice.
- Deadly in Love – This blog contains stories about love, travel, looks, vintage vibes and daily inspirations.
- Desiree Hartsock – Desiree is ABC’s The Bachelorette, and she has started an all-encompassing website about wedding, travel and lifestyle. Her posts are well thought out and cover a wide range of wedding topics.
- Destination Wedding Details – Find out everything you need to know about planning a gorgeous and memorable destination wedding here.
- DIY Frugal Bride – An excellent resource for hands-on brides who are looking for tutorials or creative inspiration.
- Elegance And Simplicity – This is the blog of a wedding & event design company that specializes in mid to high-end weddings and eco-friendly weddings. Remember to check out their beautiful flower decorations and bouquets while you are there.
- English Wedding – Managed by a part-time blogger, Claire, the website provides tips and inspiration for UK brides. To subscribe to her blog if you want to receive daily titbits of wedding ideas.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs – Check out inspiring posts of weddings from across the globe, colour palettes and unique wedding details here.
Event Jubilee – A wedding planning and design studio based in Connecticut offering services for entertainment and weddings. Their inspiration boards and creative photoshoot sections are well worth checking out.