This post will outline some questions you should ask the Bride and Groom before accepting their invitation. By asking these questions, you'll be sure to know what's expected of you as a member of the wedding party. So read on for all the information you need to make an informed decision!
First, choose around 20-25 questions about the Bride and Groom – from their likes to their dislikes – and ask the Groom's questions to the Bride, and vice versa. You could even record the Groom answering the questions, and play it back after the Bride has answered, to see whether she's correct.
June, September, and October are considered the best months for a wedding. June, traditionally, is the most popular month to get married, simply because of the mild weather. With that being said, there's no wrong time to get married to the love of your life (though it does help to have good weather).
The Groom is asked questions about the Bride in advance. First, the game cards are passed out to the guests at the shower, and everyone has to guess how many questions the Bride will answer correctly. Then, the Bride is asked the same questions, giving the answers she thinks her Groom has given.
Ask them along on brunch with the girls, or invite them to a dinner party at your house. Once they have one or two people they can identify at your wedding as acquaintances, they'll feel more comfortable and relaxed about the overall experience.
Guests circle their guesses for the correct answer to each question on the score sheet. Once all guests have circled their answers, ask the bride-to-be each question from the game card. For each correct guess, guests receive 1 point on their score sheets. The guest with the most points at the end wins!
FAQs About Wedding Venue
60 Wedding Shoe Game Questions You Need To Ask
Here are some wedding shoe game questions you need to ask.
- Who made the first move?
- Who paid on the first date?
- Who was the first to declare their love?
- Who proposed?
- Who's more romantic?
- Who plans more elaborate date nights?
- Who is in charge of the relationship?
- Who's the best driver?
- Who's more likely to talk their way out of a speeding ticket?
- Who's better when it comes to directions?
- Who's the best chef?
- Who's a pickier eater?
- Who handles the groceries?
- Who's a better tipper?
- Who's more likely to steal all the covers on a cold night?
- Who snores louder?
- Who's more likely to say something embarrassing in their sleep?
- Who wakes up first?
- Who stays up later?
- Who's the better shower singer?
- Who spends more time staring at their phone?
- Who's more likely to start an argument?
- Who's more likely to finish an argument?
- Who's more likely to max out their credit card?
- Who's more likely to save all their money?
- Who's clumsier?
- Who's chattier?
- Who's funnier?
- Who's messier?
- Who's more dramatic?
- Who's more stubborn?
- Who's more organised?
- Who's more athletic?
- Who's more of a thrill-seeker?
- Who's more adventurous?
- Who's better at keeping secrets?
- Who would last longer on a deserted island?
- Who's more outgoing?
- Who's handier?
- Who's more likely to cry during a sad movie?
- Who's more likely to cry laughing during a comedy?
- Who's more likely to fall asleep in front of the TV?
- Who's more likely to scream at the sight of a spider?
- Who's more likely to arrive late to an appointment?
- Who's more likely to replace the roll of toilet paper?
- Who's needier when they're sick?
- Who's the best gift-giver?
- Who has a bigger wardrobe?
- Who has the best style?
- Who takes the longest to get ready?
- Who's more likely to lose their keys/wallet?
- Who does the dishes more?
- Who does the laundry more?
- Who's a better dancer?
- Who gives a better massage?
- Who's the bigger party animal?
- Who spends more time on social media?
- Who spends more time bingeing on TV shows?
- Who has the crazier family?
- Who had the crazier beach party?
Mr & Mrs Quiz: Mr And Mrs Questions To Put The Bride And Groom To The Test
What Is The Mr And Mrs Quiz?
The Mr and Mrs quiz harks back to the 1970s when the TV game show Mr and Mrs was at the height of popularity. On the show, contestants were asked to answer hilarious questions about their partner – from simple facts, like their favourite colour, to more difficult challenges.
If the Bride isn't a big drinker, have her put on a fancy dress item for every Mr and Mrs question she gets wrong. Of course, the more embarrassing these items, the better – you could even send her husband-to-be a photo at the end!
How To Play The Mr And Mrs Quiz Game
The rules of the Mr & Mrs quiz are simple. First, choose around 20-25 questions about the Bride and Groom – from their likes to their dislikes – and ask the Groom's questions to the Bride, and vice versa.
You could even record the Groom answering the questions, and play it back after the Bride has answered, to see whether she's correct. It makes the game a little more interesting and personal.
The Mr and Mrs quiz aims to ultimately see how well the Bride and Groom know each other and match up as many answers as possible!
Just remember to choose questions that aren't too serious or difficult. Be mindful of your audience, too, particularly when selecting questions. The last thing you want is for the Bride to feel uncomfortable at her hen party, especially if her family or mother-in-law are in attendance!
The Best Mr & Mrs Quiz Questions
From relationship firsts to their likes and dislikes and a few naughty questions for the bride-to-be, here's a list of the best Mr and Mrs questions to adapt to your best friend's hen party. Or to try at home with your husband-to-be if you dare.
Most Popular Mr And Mrs Quiz Questions To Use
- What is their favourite colour?
- What is their favourite movie?
- What is their favourite meal?
- What is their favourite animal?
- Do they prefer cats or dogs?
- What is their number-one fear?
- What is their favourite achievement?
- What is their favourite shop?
- What is their favourite place in the world?
- What three items would they choose to take to a deserted island?
- Describe their ideal date night with you?
- When is your partner at their happiest?
- What was the best gift they ever gave you?
Mr And Mrs Quiz Questions: Relationship Firsts
- What were your first impressions of each other?
- Where did you go on your first date?
- Where was your first kiss?
- How many dates did you have before having sex?
- Who said, 'I love you first?
- What was the first meal they cooked for you?
- What was the first movie you saw together?
- What was the first trip you took together?
- What were his exact words when he proposed to you?
Mr And Mrs Quiz Questions: Insider Knowledge
- What's your couple song?
- Who is their celebrity crush?
- What colour eyes do they have?
- What is their most annoying habit?
- What would they say is your most annoying habit?
- What do you two argue about the most?
- Who would you say is the boss in the relationship?
- Who would they say is the boss in the relationship?
- Who gets angry the most?
- Who is the most attractive?
- If your partner was an animal, what animal would they be?
Funny Mr and Mrs questions
- Who is the funniest in the relationship?
- What is their most embarrassing moment?
- Who is their celebrity crush?
- Who takes longer to get ready?
- Who is the tidiest?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who takes up the most room in bed?
- Who has the best taste?
- Who is the smartest?
- Who drives better?
- Who is the best dancer?
- Who is the best singer?
- If they could only eat one food for the rest of their life, what would it be?
How Well Do You Know The Couple?
This section has plenty of questions about the Bride and Groom that guests can ask. It will be a lively, entertaining trivia game so that everyone can enjoy and happily participate in your special day of celebrations. These questions are also perfect for a bridal shower game, and you can also play this game at the reception rehearsal party; the choice is yours!
1. Question: Where did the couple meet?
2. Question: For how long have the couple been together?
3. Question: Where did the couple most recent visit for a vacation?
4. Question: Who proposed it? The Bride or the Groom?
5. Question: Where did the couple go for their first date?
6. Question: What will be the couple's married surname?
How Well Does The Bride Know The Groom?
These questions are perfect for a fun bridal shower questionnaire game! Why not ask the Groom to answer these questions to surprise the Bride before the shower? Now ask the following questions to the Bride and check how well she knows her husband-to-be. These questions for a bridal shower make the perfect game that will create a fun environment!
7. Question: What is his shoe size?
8. Question: Who was his celebrity crush growing up?
9. Question: How many birthmarks does the Groom have?
10. Question: What is his favourite colour?
11. Question: Where is his dream vacation location?
12. Question: What is his favourite outfit?
13. Question: At what age did he buy his first car?
14. Question: What is the name of his high school best friend?
15. Question: What is the best quality he loves about his Bride?
16. Question: How many children would he like to have?
How Well Does The Groom Know The Bride?
After this exciting round, how could we leave the Groom without answering any questions? So now the Groom will try to answer these questions to which the Bride can provide the answers.
17. Question: What is her middle name?
18. Question: What is the colour of her eyes?
19. Question: How many countries has she travelled to?
20. Question: What is her dream honeymoon destination?
21. Question: How many children does she want?
22. Question: What is her guilty pleasure?
23. Question: What is her Zodiac sign?
24. Question: What is the name of her high school?
25. Question: What is the first thing she does as soon as she wakes up?
26. Question: What is her date of birth?
'What Did The Groom Say?' Questions
Here is another engaging and exciting questionnaire game for bridal showers! Ask the following questions to the Groom before the shower and then ask the same questions at the bridal shower to the Bride. It is the perfect set of questions for a Bridal shower. Let's see how well she knows her Groom! This couple trivia game is sure to create some laughs!
25. Question: What is the Groom's favourite meal prepared by the Bride?
26. Question: What would the Groom say is the Bride's most annoying habit?
27. Question: When did the Groom know that the Bride was 'the one?
28. Question: What outfit suits the Bride the most?
29. Question: What can't the Groom live without?
30. Question: What is the Groom's go-to party song?
31. Question: What is one thing the Groom would like to change about the Bride?
32. Question: What is the Groom's most embarrassing moment?
Funny Bride And Groom Trivia Questions
To lighten up the party, what could be a more exciting way than with some fun trivia questions! Kick off your party with some offbeat game questions for a bridal shower or wedding reception party, and spread some laughter here. Ask these questions about the Bride and Groom to their guests to put a smile on their faces.
33. Question: Who is the better driver?
34. Question: Who says sorry first after a fight?
35. Question: Who gets angry most often?
36. Question: Who is the boss in the relationship?
37. Question: Who takes longer to get ready?
38. Question: Who snores louder?
39. Question: Who is worse at keeping secrets?
40. Question: Who cries most easily?
41. Question: Who cracks the lamest jokes?
42. Question: Who burps more?
43. Question: Who is worse with directions?
44. Question: Who is never wrong?
45. Question: Who is the pickiest eater?
46. Question: What is one weird habit of the Bride?
46. Question: What is one weird habit of the Groom?
47. Question: Who is the messier one?
48. Question: Who always has the last word?
History Of Relationship Trivia Questions
In any relationship, the 'firsts' are always special. So why not test your guests on the history of your relationship with these quick questions for bridal shower parties or even the wedding itself?
49. Question: What did the Groom wear on your first date?
50. Question: What did the Bride wear on your first date?
51. Question: When did you have your first kiss?
52. Question: Where did you meet first?
53. Question: What is the Bride's first gift to the Groom?
54. Question: What is the Groom's first gift to the Bride?
55. Question: Who said, 'I love you first?
56. Question: Where was the first kiss?
57. Question: Who met the parents first?
58. Question: Which was the first film they saw as a couple?
59. Question: What is the first meal the Bride cooked for the Groom?
60. Question: What is the first meal the Groom cooked for the Bride?
61. Question: What was the Groom's first impression of the Bride?
62. Question: What was the Bride's first impression of the Groom?
'this /That' Bridal Shower And Bachelor Party Game Questions
These question games are a great way to get better to know the Bride and Groom. They make the perfect bridal shower game questions or work well as wedding reception games.
63. Question: What do they prefer: Beach/Mountain?
64. Question: What do they like best: Netflix/YouTube?
65. Question: Their favourite pet: Dog/Cat?
66. Question: What does she prefer: Phone calls/Texts?
67. Question: What do they prefer: Hamburger/Pizza?
68. Question: What do they like: Sweet/Spicy?
69. Question: What do they want: Travel/Quality time at home?
'least Favourite' Trivia Questions
Now that we have seen all the positive and fun elements, let's spice up things. These questions ask all about their least favourite things to get some surprising and entertaining answers.
70. Question: What is their least favourite meal?
71. Question: What is their least favourite colour?
72. Question: What is their least favourite season?
73. Question: What is their least favourite travel destination?
'favourite' Trivia Questions
Should a Bridal shower and a wedding reception be a festive party and a fun affair that your guests won't forget? How about some 'favourite' questions to see who is more observant: the Bride or Groom? This trivia game for couples will get all of your guests guessing as they battle to see who knows the Bride or Groom (or both) best!
74. Question: What is their favourite food?
75. Question: What is their favourite drink?
76. Question: What is their favourite TV show?
77. Question: What is their favourite movie?
78. Question: What is their favourite superhero?
79. Question: What is their favourite song?
80. Question: What is their favourite book?
81. Question: What is their favourite shop?
82. Question: What is their favourite sport?
83. Question: What is their favourite animal?
84. Question: What is their favourite pastime?
So, what questions should you ask the Bride and Groom? Here are a few to get you started: How did you meet? What are your favourite memories together? What do you think is the biggest challenge of being married? What traditions does each of your families have that you would like to continue in your wedding? By asking these kinds of questions, you can help create a picture of the couple's relationship and learn more about their shared history. This information will be invaluable when it comes time to plan the wedding ceremony and reception.